We do not collect personally identifiable information about you on this website without your knowledge, and all such information is collected directly from you. We do not share your personal information with anyone outside SwissMountain Beverages International LLC, except to the extent necessary to allow you to participate in site activities (to service providers, partners and our promotional agencies) and when required by law. If we share your information with service providers, agents or with our related companies, we require these parties to protect your information in the same way we do.
The following personal information about you might be collected: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site “www.myswissmountain.com”.
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, requesting materials be mailed to you or further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys or to vote in polls that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions so that you will be apprised of any changes. Your use of the site following any modification in these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you are doing so at your own risk and that SwissMountain Beverages International LLC and affiliated parties responsible for the production of this website shall not be liable for any damages including any direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or any losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the use of this site or through the download of any materials, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- ALL CONTENT OF THE "SwissMountain Beverages International LLC" INFORMATION SERVICES IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT WITH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All rights to the pages, site content and arrangement are owned by SwissMountain Beverages International LLC. Copying, modifying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, redelivering through the use of "framing" technology, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content for any purpose without the prior written approval from SwissMountain Beverages International LLC is strictly prohibited.
- The information made available through this web site is provided and without warranties of any kind. SwissMountain Beverages International LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use of the materials in this web site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Although SwissMountain Beverages International LLC endeavours to ensure that all content provided in this website is up-to-date, we do not warrant that said information is current, accurate or complete.
- Neither SwissMountain Beverages International LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- SwissMountain Beverages International LLC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- If you download software/files/data from this web site, the software and all files, will be licensed to you by SwissMountain Beverages International LLC. You do not own the downloaded software, and SwissMountain Beverages International LLC does not transfer the ownership thereof to you. You may not sell, redistribute, decompile or reverse engineer the software/files/data.
- When you submit or post any content to the site, you represent that you have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in such content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unacceptable content, including, without limitation, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We reserve the right to remove unacceptable content or links posted by you at any time. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SwissMountain Beverages International LLC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any unacceptable content.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, SwissMountain Beverages International LLC is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that SwissMountain Beverages International LLC has not reviewed all sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SwissMountain Beverages International LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of SwissMountain Beverages International LLC or others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the written permission of DragonGate or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SwissMountain Beverages International LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Although SwissMountain Beverages International LLC may from time to time create new features, or monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the site, SwissMountain Beverages International LLC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of SwissMountain Beverages International LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, sponsors, successors and assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your (i) misuse of the site; (ii) violation of these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Please note that it is our policy not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related or other materials of any kind. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to this policy.
- This site is controlled, operated and administered by SwissMountain Beverages International LLC from its offices in Switzerland. We make no representation that the site is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside Switzerland, and access to the site from jurisdictions where the site is illegal is prohibited. If you access the site from a location outside Switzerland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this Legal Notice or its implementation, you may contact us at:
SwissMountain Beverages International LLC
CH- 6302 Zug